[AMRadio] Photos of Damaged Mod Iron

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 20:32:23 EDT 2007

Gary, did not mean to be offensive nor cynical.

Packing a heavy item in a cardboard box is risky unless you are using stiff
cardboard and not that insulation material.  Just as an example, try
dropping a brick on a sheet of styrofoam and you will certainly leave a
dent.  My son is a contractor and uses this stuff all the time as exterior
insulation material.  He tells me that one would be better off using stiff
cardboard that is folded to a thickness of 1 inch or more.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST