[AMRadio] Photos of Damaged Mod Iron

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 06:04:23 EDT 2007

Very fine, Gary.

I was only talking in generalities, of course.  Everyone has the right to
air his/her opinions.

If you run another ad in the Collins Journal, please let me know as we did
before.  I am in the process of putting together the July/August issue.  It
will be one of the best.

Dave, W3ST - W3CRA
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join the largest Collins group in the world
Nets on 7208 at 4:30 EDST every day and
Monday at 3805 at 8 PM EDST