[AMRadio] Damaged transformer.

Gary xfrmrs at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 29 19:08:57 EDT 2007

I am real sorry for Todd's, KA1KAQ, mod transformer being damaged. Weather
it was my fault or the shipper. The damage is done. Claims have been
submitted. I think this group should move on to other more related topics of
discussion. I did learn one thing, from now on, anything 20 pounds or more
WILL be encased in a plywood box at the customers request. Naturally, there
will have to be an additional charge for labor and materials but if you
sleep better at nigh, so be it. My LAST two cents worth.
Gary...WZ1M