[AMRadio] Crystal Ovens

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Aug 31 01:03:33 EDT 2007

   A bit too quick on the Send Button... ;}

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, John Lawson wrote:

>  I have a couple of boxes of various kinds, including a pair of the BTA-1M
> style... while I'm rooting for transformers, I'll brush aside the scorpions
> and check for xtal ovens as well...

   But I don't mind - to expand and explain: I have 30 or 40 crystal ovens
of various descriptions that I occasionally haul out to swapmeets...  if
anyone is looking for same, drop me a line Off-List (unlike my own
inability to do so) and I'll see if I can't help out.

   Sorry, offer does not include Scorpions...

Cheers, and Happy 3-day weekend - woo-hoo!

John
KB6SCO