[AMRadio] Shipping Practices

Joe Walden w5jdy at intergate.com
Fri Aug 31 13:16:07 EDT 2007

Hello all memebers of the various reflectors.  I wanted to say about
shipping large and or heavy items.   I buy old console radios for a hobby
and no matter how well the radio was packed or either UPS or Fedex shipping
service was used there was always some damage.   Recently,I have been
contacting the seller before the auction is over and asking if they will
ship Greyhound Bus if I am not in a big hurry (bus station may be out of
their way).    I have received the last two radios in perfect condition.
Not even a mark on the outside.  A really nice way to receive large and or
heavy items.  Just my comment.   Not a Guarantee.  Joe w5jdy in Okla.