[AMRadio] Shipping Practices

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Aug 31 14:22:59 EDT 2007

That's the way to go on big, heavy pieces!  I doubt you could buy gasoline
and lodging that cheap if it was very far.  Besides, they pick it up, wrap
it and place it where you want it.  Thanks Brian, that is one to remember.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

...I had a 1000lbs transmitter shipped this way from Wyoming to Arkansas
for less than $600, and that included insurance.  Pay the extra cost
if you really want your item to come without damage, or choose the
alternative, and go pick it up yourself.  Now days, that's about the
only two options.

Bob, if you see this, can you post the contact info?

73
Brian / wa5am