[AMRadio] Shipping Practices

w1eof at hamnutz.com w1eof at hamnutz.com
Fri Aug 31 22:18:16 EDT 2007

Good point Joe! I have not used them in years, but in the past they were
VERY good. A nice side benefit is that the package arrives very quickly.
They don't store their packages in a warehouse somewhere. It rides in
the bus just like the other luggage. Call your local terminal and check
out the prices and rules. I'm sure the rules have changed since the old
days.

Mark