[AMRadio] who is building what

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sat Dec 1 10:28:23 EST 2007

I started on a universal modulation deck about a week ago. Settled on a pair
of 810's. Mod tranny is a 600W Multi Impredence by Stancor. Power supply will
deliver 2500V and will have a 1A 50H modulation choke. Should be done with it
by end of year.  Then I'll begin on my new Class C.

and I built 6AG7/6L6 Tiny beeper for cw which has been fun of late.

hey, Merry Christmas to all of y'all out there!!

Ronnie - W5SUM

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:26:33 -0500, Anthony W. DePrato wrote