[AMRadio] Who is building what,,

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Dec 1 11:26:25 EST 2007

Hi Norm,

Welcome to the group.  You will find a lot of help here for the Heath
stuff.  If Glenn/K9STH doesn't pop up here to tell you about the paint,
you can  email him on his site.  He has that information.

http://k9sth.com/

Bet you have had some snow.  Been a while, but I think I worked you when
I lived in Casper.  Is your memory better than mine?

Have fun and will be listening for you on the air.

Jim/W5JO