[AMRadio] Who is building what,,

KX5KW ars.kx5kw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:02:54 EST 2007

Hey Norm,
  Welcome!  The way 75 meters has been stretched out so far this
winter,  we'll look forward to hearing you down south.

  I'm frequently amazed at how well those Apaches communicate with 100
watts.  Lum, K5AYD, and his "Worldwide Apache" is a good example.  I
hear him talking to the West & East coasts and everything in between.

  Good luck on the other projects too.

73',
Kent/KX5KW