[AMRadio] While your at it...

charles L. mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 14:27:10 EST 2007

Ok, I'll take the abuse on this one.  While you are in there checking
the size of the email width  by character number, check your message
action section.  This is where you can modify your email so that you
don't send the entire original message back to the email list.  Click
the box that blocks resending the entire original message when you hit
the reply button. I'm wearing out my scroll bar getting to the

Charlie