[AMRadio] Re: RCA 1:1 mod xfmr

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Dec 2 00:20:48 EST 2007

If its the one I'm thinking of, I have one of those. It has a tertiary
winding for the screens and a funky secondary max. I of 0.193 A(?) The one I
was looking for but needs repaired is 10300 Pri. and 4300 sec. If memory
serves me, it was used in a KW transmitter. Mine goes in my RCA ET-4336F
transmitter. A rig that uses 813's X 805's for 250 watts, (very lightly
rated.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK