[AMRadio] Part 15 Devices

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 2 14:36:08 EST 2007

I have a question.  Suppose you have a Part 15 device in your home that
you suspect does not meet the standards of that part although certified
as such, what choice do we have in the matter?

I know for sure my TV set is in violation and contacted the manufacturer
about the problem.  When I finished explaining what was happening, the
technician promptly hung up the phone on me.

So I want to go farther, how does one file a complaint about a Part 15
device?  And would it do any good given the ARRL success with BPL?

Jim/W5JO