[AMRadio] Part 15 Devices

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Sun Dec 2 15:21:51 EST 2007

How do you know it is out of compliance? There are measured radiation
limits. Every one of the new entertainment devises that has a remote
controller have a microprocessor that runs all the time unless the device is
unpluged. You can get radiation off the cables. unplug all the cables and
see what you get.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,