[AMRadio] Part 15 Devices

Jim Miller WB5OXQ in Waco wb5oxq at grandecom.net
Sun Dec 2 19:05:47 EST 2007

Just wait until the dept pf transportation installs one of those new led
traffic signals near you.  The switching power supplies they use are very
noisy.  Those signal lights will break squelch on my mobile at least 75
yards away.  My friend N5IT who works for TEXDOT tells me he knows the
devices are noisy but the manufacture does nothing about them.