[AMRadio] OT: Need minor parts for my spectrum analyzer

Thomas Adams quixote2 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 4 21:08:34 EST 2007

I realize this isn't directly Glowbug or AM related (it can do
analysis of AM signals, and it has a CRT that glows! <smile>),
but I'm looking for a pesky part for my analyzer system.

I have the HP 140T mainframe, 8443 tracking generator, and
8445B automatic preselector here, and the interconnecting
cables (those cables are a major pain in the butt to find!).

NONE of them have the snap-on plastic feet, or rack mounting
ears.

I can live without the ears, but the feet are necessary to nest
and make the system mechanically stable when the three units
are stacked on the workbench.

Does anyone have some spare HP equipment feet that they
don't need?

Write me off the list quixote2 at ix.netcom.com

Thanks in advance,

Mr. T., W9LBB