[AMRadio] 12/07

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 11:23:41 EST 2007

Amen..........
KC8JX
--- Mark Foltarz <Foltarz at rocketmail.com> wrote:
Lest we forget the then young men and kids. Those who did not make it , and those that did.
Those who would later come home to become fathers, grand fathers and great grand fathers.
Many would forever keep the scars to themsleves - something that generation could do.
Some could not come back to society.  There would  be those would be  our neighbors, friends and
our elmers in our hobby  - maybe a hand scribble on a surplus schematic is all we have of them.
Most are gone now.  God bless them all.