[AMRadio] 12/07

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Fri Dec 7 12:33:38 EST 2007

I have personally known two men, both now deceased, who were at pearl harbor.
One was a ham, Tom, WB5PJP, who watched it all happen while taking cover
under a large truck ( he was in the army air corps).

you know, I have several old wooden radio's from the era, and I have always
imagined a family sitting around one of them listening to all of this unfold.
Incredible.

I will say thanks to all vets of all of our wars who were willing to put
thier lives on the line doing what was right.

My own father made two combat jumps with the 82nd A/B, at Normandy, and in
Holland.

all of these men and women left big footprints.

Ronnie - W5SUM

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:53:17 -0600, A.R.S. - WA5AM wrote