[AMRadio] 12/07

Warren Elly w1gud at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 15:42:51 EST 2007

Gentleman -

	We are all indebted to the 'greatest' generation, to our fathers and
mothers who suffered through the great depression, and triumphed in
world war II.
	Their work ethic, patriotism, and incredible ingenuity saved the
world from evil. Just think of all the wonderful technologies that
came from it. Communications and Aviation took tremendous leaps, and
the hams and engineers among them took us to the next level.
	On this special day of dastardly deed and horror, let us remember
this day as a beginning, the birthdate of the struggle that made heros
out of so many ordinary folks who answered the call for children, all
these years later, not yet born. God Bless the Veterans and the USA...

73...and happy AMing!

Warren W1GUD
Tampa, FL