[AMRadio] Crystal Mic Elements

Greg bluebirdtele at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 8 21:22:33 EST 2007

I don't think anyone is making exact replacements for the D 104.
The orignal element is very large so I don't think anyone wants to tool up
for it.
Kobetone makes a hi z crystal cartridge that will work ok in a D 104 head.
It's small enough to fit into the Turner Centurion Head type mics too.
Kobetone is sold thru Mouser at around $4 unit.
73's
Greg
WA7LYO
Kinston NV