[AMRadio] Wanted: 9-pin accessory plug for Ranger I

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 09:32:52 EST 2007

Hi John,

Tnx for the reply.  Fate has played it's hand again..............there
is one "in the mail" to me as we speak.  Hi Hi

I searched Mouser and Digi-Key earlier, but came up empty handed.

That 9-pin plug is an odd-ball as you know.

Best 73 es Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Chuck
W4MIL
Palm Coast, FL