[AMRadio] Crystal Mic Elements

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Dec 10 19:44:11 EST 2007

A Comment on your E mail...The Behringer is  a great little box
especially for the money. But if you want
A really great sounding D-104 go to the K7DYY site and check out his
board. Guys let me tell you I have a D104
And a 10DA with Bruces board on board and guys say that it sounds like
WBAP AM. I have a lot of high doller gear
And love what Bruce has done. Check with Brian WA5AM on how he thinks
the quality is. Bruce has a number of options
On it...I sent my mic to him and let him do his thing...His Web site is
www.k7dyy.com

All the best...

Bob W1PE