[AMRadio] IARU bandplan thoughts

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 09:12:10 EST 2007

You know, even if one takes the ARRL protestations of innocence at face
value, they still have failed to protect the interests of all current US operators
and modes in the IARU Region 2 bandplan revision process.  Their vote in favor
of the revisions with tight bandwidth limits, and their subsequent claims
that we can ignore the plan (until they've had a chance to educate everyone as to
its merits?) does not serve us well at all.

As a member I'm very disappointed in the ARRL management on this issue.

Steve WD8DAS