[AMRadio] IARU bandplan thoughts

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 19:58:30 EST 2007

wa4jqs at mikrotec.com writes:

> >steve check out the latest GLD newsletter

Yes, I read the latest from the Great Lakes Director K8JE, and have
corresponded with him several times since.  His position remains that we can ignore the
bandplan because it isn't meant for the US and Canada, and hams in the rest
of the countries in Region 2 don't closely follow their rules anyway, so AM
will be run there in spite of the plan.  Seems strange to me to develop a plan
that no one intends to follow...

Oh well, so far I'm not convincing him, he's not convincing me, but we're
friendly about it.

Steve  WD8DAS