[AMRadio] Crystal Mic Elements

Brett Gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 17:43:05 EST 2007

I have had the same D104 for the last 25 years at least.
I got it new from AES I think, and it still works good as new,
despite the abuse.

A very good microphone to use with some rigs like
the 32v3, with mods to the radio.

My D104 has a grey uncoiled cord, and when I tried putting
a longer cord on it (only a few feet longer) it lost all its high
end!

These things are very high impiedance!

Brett
N2DTS