[AMRadio] ER Magazine

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 14 11:39:04 EST 2007

This is on the edge of "off topic", but Ray over at ER Mag is having very
little support with the voting in his "Best Elmer" contest.  There were
several great admissions, but few (very few) votes as to which is the best.
Ray is a great guy and a faithful AM operator.  It would sure be great if we
could help him out and vote.  He put a lot of ink and effort into this
contest for the AM community.  I have no connection with him or the contest
other than he sent me an email after I voted thanking me and stating there
were very few votes and he hoped more would participate.  Just a thought...

73,
Rick/K5IAR