[AMRadio] ER Magazine

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:51:31 EST 2007

Ray is indeed a great guy Rick, from the little interaction I've had
with him. A true radioman at heart, and quite friendly too. Barry felt
very comfortable turning ER over to his capable hands, and we all
benefit from his dedication to preserving this side of radio for us.

I'm thinking it's a subconscious conflict between the terms 'AM',
'Elmer', and 'contest'. And just a guess, but perhaps simply featuring
the articles each month without a competition involved would serve the
purpose better. The intent being to bring attention to those who
helped us get to where we are, rather than bring attention to
ourselves.

I confess to being a bit...biased in favor of old tube gear, but ER is
still the best radio publication I've ever read. Truly a magazine by
and of the users. Can't wait to see it arrive each month!

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ