[AMRadio] ER Magazine

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 14 12:16:18 EST 2007

I think it was open to all Amateurs.  The stories are all in, he just needs
some votes on them.

http://ermag.com/

Rick

Hi Rick,

Does Ray just want AM elmers?  I can think of one who has been a great help
to me.  Or, does he want elmers in the traditional sense (as in when you're
a newb and an OT helps you out).  If it's the latter, I can't help with
that, since I'm one of those rare birds who didn't have much in the way of
an elmer (my neighbor, the ham, was a creep, so I didn't associate with him,
and the local radio club I took my Novice licensing classes through, had no
followup on the newbies at all), and as such am lucky to still be licensed
(most newbs get frustrated, and give up, if they don't have an OT to help
them).

73,
Ellen - AF9J
Extra Class since 1994