[AMRadio] ER Magazine

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:45:19 EST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 11:31 AM, Ed Sieb <esieb at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Sniff.... (boo-hoo)...  I never had an Elmer.
> Did it all on my own.   Now I'm the Elmer.  More lids today, I find.
>
> Ed, VA3ES

Same here Ed.  I just had an interest in doing it, and I did.  I have
friends who were there wanting the same thing, and we did our tests
together, practiced CW together, etc., but don't think we could have
hardly called each other an "Elmer" ...we were just helping each other
achieve our goal.  I still have one of those dear friends, and he is
still on the air with me quite often.  How long has it been since we
have been on the airwaves Kent?  Nearly 40 years?  I sure feel old
when I think of that ;)

73 - Brian
wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI

Harvard Minor Planet Station (MPC) H44/Cascade Mtn. Arkansas
www.arksky.org