[AMRadio] Todd's redhead and some news

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 14 15:04:35 EST 2007

Congratulations John!  Keep on keepin' on, the Extra is just around the
corner.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

...My biggest fear was that if I failed and the "Girl" got her extra I'd
have to go into hiding for a while. I was presented with the test and found
a new question pool was in use but must have known my stuff anyways as
without any study I passed the general with only 2-3 errors.  I was "forced"
(sort of) to take the extra as well but missed that with a score of 60% or
so, not to bad I guess for no study.  I was thinking yesterday...

Happy __________  (insert your winter festival)

John Flood
KB1FQG/AG