[AMRadio] Specs wanted on Stancor A 3895 Mod Xfmr

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Dec 14 19:43:30 EST 2007

Jim, the A-3895 is in the 1939 catalog which a forum member emailed me. Ive
compared it to that A-3898 and the power ratings are the same but I didnt go
thru all the matching possibilities. I suspect that the A-3898 has more
options.

There was also a A-3896 in 1939 and that appears to have been replaced by
the A-3899.

Carl
KM1H