[AMRadio] bandplan thoughts

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Dec 14 21:17:51 EST 2007

Ya could have fooled me with all the dialog over the last two months, but
I know what you mean; I didn't have a "smiley" to add to the end of the
sentence.
Actually, it wasn't a total secret since the plan to do it was announced
in August 2006 in a documented presentation to an IARU Region 3 Meeting.

Don't let the 75 meter knuckle draggers get the best of you. Ignore them,
record them and/or report them if they are causing malicious
interference.

And, we will all wait for the "later still...".

Pete, wa2cwa