[AMRadio] Mic elements, crystal and other

Zengmeiste at aol.com Zengmeiste at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 20:48:04 EST 2007

 Geoff wrote
  "With the right amount of EQ, any microphone can be made to sound
  at least acceptable on the air."

  Great. Does anyone know whether mic elements deSIGNed specifically
 for voice..i.e., the old Bell telephone handset mics...can likewise
 be cajoled into service?  Seems to me there's a distinct advantage
 to using one of them, not only for radio but also for vocal applications,
 e.g. recording / performance...or am I inhaling too much solder smoke?

  Anyone have feedback? Thanks, and I hope Santa's good to you all.

  73, Terry  KC9KEL <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>See AOL's top rated
recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)</HTML>