[AMRadio] bandplan thoughts

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 18 13:09:53 EST 2007

Well, thanks for this rather enlightening view of the ARRL/big three and
ARRL/FCC ongoing conspiracies. It adds a new dimension to the "X-File"
syndrome. It also seems clear that some don't really have a clear
understanding of the dealer/manufacturer relationship but that's also
probably another conspiracy. I'm also happy to see that we can inject
some humor into our posts from time to time.

Pete, wa2cwa