[AMRadio] Switching Multiple stations

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 10:38:05 EST 2007

Mike, if each station is set up independently and only needs the antenna
switched, then the Alpha Delta or similar antenna switch will do the job. I
have a 2 position switch here to switch from SSB station to AM station. I
use a 6 position one( just what I found used at a hamfest) to switch the
antennas to the 2 position switch antenna input.

Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS