[AMRadio] SX-28A 2250.00?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Dec 23 22:12:58 EST 2007

Once removed that front panel is easy.  Just remove the old paint and
repaint.  The leather look is etched in the panel and comes right back.
Just fill all the engraved letters with the proper color and it looks
new.

An SX 28 cosmetics are not difficult to do, it is the electrical and
alignment, especially the dual AGC system, that is a bear.

Jim/W5JO