[AMRadio] Wiring diagram for Gates Stereo Statesman Broadcast Audio

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 12:21:35 EST 2007

Thanks to Paul, WA3VJB I have printed the manual for
the Gates Stereo Statesman Broadcast Audio Console.

It contains general information such as specs and the
schematics of the various amplifier modules. It DOES
NOT contain a wiring diagram for the wiring of the
Console itself.

I now need the console wiring diagram showing power
supply hookup and the wiring in the console of the
INPUTS and OUTPUTS.

The part of the manual, I now have, is very helpful,
but my engineer son, N5ASM, says the console wiring
diagram would be very helpful. STILL LOOKING....anyone
know a broadcast station using a Gates Stereo
Statesman Audio console?? Many thanks to Paul and all
who read this. 73, John, K5PGW