[AMRadio] Potting Material

WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 20:58:50 EST 2007

3M Windo-Weld Super Fast Urethane part number 051135-08609

Found at AutoZone or other automotive outlets. It is used on todays
windshields to glue them to the frame. Car nuts use it for filling
factory motor mounts to make them solid.

It'll pot anything you want and yet still be cut out if you want to get
it out someday. Epoxy is near permanent. This stuff is wicked tough but
can be carved out with very sharp knifes.

Mike
WE0H