[AMRadio] Heavy Metal Night

Dave MAyfield wrl at gwltd.com
Sat Dec 29 06:12:08 EST 2007

Hi Max, You make a good point. You and I should try to set up a schedule
sometime. I'm in western Illinois. I'm just getting ready for a 5 or so
mile round trip to Green Bay Wisconsin. I'm go to pick up a T-368
transmitter. Are you still running those beautiful ART-13 of yours. I
sure would like to find one some day.

73 Dave W9WRL