[AMRadio] Heavy Metal Calls List - formatted

neal Newman cozy659 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 09:39:02 EST 2007

well Guys

 If you did Not know
 I had a house Fire last january
Lost almost Everything.
 The insurance company clean up crew dragged out the
Collins 300G and Left it oustside. the Covers I had on
it have blown on and Off.
Its sitting outside in bad condition(It kills me)
But Im sure it can be stripped for spare parts.
 in the Next few weeks they are planning to finally
tear down the house so I can build a New one.
It needs to be Moved

If you want this Beast Serial #41  Come and Get it
 Or its going to the scrap yard for its weight value
as scrap steel.
I hate that it got into the condition its gotten into
 But its bad enough that I lost my house to worry
about the transmitter. The Others were in my barn
,and shed  so they are intact.
Collins 300G SN#41  available for the taking.
Makes a great News Years Gift to some AMers XYL.

Neal-KA2CAF
Monroe Township,NJ
610-573-9081

Still have my
BTA=500r,BTA-1R1,Gates BC-1H  and Gates BC1T