[AMRadio] Re; Recordings of old AM QSOs

k1kq at motorhomesusa.com k1kq at motorhomesusa.com
Sat Dec 29 11:03:21 EST 2007

John:

I have a server for my www.motorhomesusa.com domain that we can make use
of, if you need it let me know. We can transfer them out from there.

Also, I would like to get a copy of all the files. Just for fun, I can
stream them on one of my Internet Radio Channels and the AM folks could
listen to them there. I could create a Boatanchor AM Radio Channel,
click and go!

Sounds like some good fun with some historic AM broadcasts.

BTW... I'll be back on AM in just a few hours, been working on the set
up here and I should be ready for the fun on the "Heavy Metal Rallly".
Hunting down the 1x1's.

Roger Agnew
K1KQ - Just south of "Austin City Limits"