jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Dec 29 19:31:15 EST 2007

SweeeeeeT !

Mine is a 83 Dodge B350 (1 ton), extended wheelbase and extended cab with a
360, 4bbl, RV cam, and headers. A full 10' tower section goes in with almost
a foot to spare before it hits the seats.

A previous one was a 85 B250 with the 318. Body and suspension basically
disentergrated to pure oxide but the engine & trans were still running well
at 392K. It was also the double extended version.

We have another beater here for local hauling, dump runs, etc. 1978 Ford
E150 with the 300 sixbanger.

No stinkin' computers, or performance killing sensors.

Carl
KM1H