[AMRadio] Re: GB> Coming Soon -- Microwave Gun

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sat Dec 29 21:22:06 EST 2007

Well if it crashed all the computers in a car moving at a high rate of
speed, that pretty much guarantees there will be injuries, as the ABS
system is computer controlled. We have been laughing at that artical for
about
three months, seems the dissemination system, is resembling a Brontosauraus!
Jim
WB2FCN