[AMRadio] Re; Recordings of old AM QSOs

jc at pctechref.com jc at pctechref.com
Sun Dec 30 01:16:13 EST 2007

OK Rodger:
Feel free to copy the files from my server or from W5OMR if he has moved the file to the proper location yet.  I have other Domain names hosted by Comcast.net but with my commercial needs the files would be to big to post there.

The domain name "wa5bxo.shacknet.nu" has gone by the wayside and I don't think I am going to pursue getting it again as I change my email to often avoiding spammers.  and as I have discovered many times "if something is free it is financed in some way contrary to my wants".  I may just go pay for a domain name to use locally, don't know.  You fellow hams are the only ones that ever use my old web site so I figure you could just edit your host file to add my address."24.242.159.230"  No one but you fellows has a need to get in. HIHI
73
John