[AMRadio] Texoma AM Traders Net - Tomorrow

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:56:28 EST 2007

A.R.S. - W5AMI wrote:
> FYI - South Central area hams
>
> Texoma AM traders net tomorrow (Saturday) at 8:00 AM CST on 3890.
>
> Everyone is welcome to check in regardless if you have something for
> sale or not.

Sorry I missed you last night, Brian.  I suspect you laid down with a
nagging pain in your neck.
Huh?  Oh, no, NO, no, I didn't mean the wife I meant .. uh... oh, never
mind.  ;-)

But, I -was- out there about 12:15am or so and I think I might have been
up the band a bit on 3.885 or 3.890 (I really need a cheap digital freq
counter) and worked on finding a good working pair of 866's for the new
power supply (love that glow!) and did some testing and called CQ till
around 1:30am and heard -no one-.  Heard a couple of carriers come up,
by holy smoke, they were so weak that if there 'was' audio on 'em, I
couldn't hear it.

Was 75m just in 'rotten' shape last night/early this morning?

--
73, etc
-Geoff/W5OMR