[AMRadio] Turns counter

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sat Feb 3 08:02:42 EST 2007

Hi Rick,

The odd one STILL appears on eBay with regularity, BUT...! Gawd only knows
under what sort of a title!

I've seen them described variously as "verniers", "knob assemblies", "dial
assemblies", "radio part", etc. etc.

You may have to do some sleuthing, but I'm sure it'll pay off for you...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ