[AMRadio] Squeaky roller inductor

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 3 08:21:24 EST 2007

Go to any automotive store, preferably NAPA and ask about electrical contact
cleaner that comes in a spray can.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz