[AMRadio] Rollers

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:22:24 EST 2007

You can always use three pieces of pipe as rollers
under the plywood and as you move the transmitter take
one that rolls out the back side and place it under
the front and roll it on the pipes. Works on  floor
only.....not for use going up steps.

That is a "poor boy" moving tool that I have used to
move a very heavy homebrew AM transmitter. I have also
used that method to move deep freezes and other heavy
appliances.

I feel sure that you have used that method before.
Might need two people ...one to move the pipes and one
to push. Good luck. 73, John, K5PGW