[AMRadio] Rollers

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:41:20 EST 2007

Have you tried Northern Tool or Harbor Freight? You
can look on-line. I have seen very nice and heavy duty
casters in the Harbor Freight outlet. Not sure about
low profile, gut very cheap considering price. I think
you will find them. I put casters on my Heavy Henry,
but not as heavy as yours or as tall. Good hunting!!!
73, John, K5PGW