[AMRadio] Rollers

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 21:26:47 EST 2007

For my recent Gates BC1-T project, I bought two movers dollies from Harbor
Freight - wood, carpet and four good casters for a 1000 pound capacity - for
about $15 each .  The exact same casters were available individually there for
twice the money total, so my cunning plan was to use the movers' dollies to
shift the transmitter into the shack, then dismount the casters from the dollies
and put the eight of them on the bottom of the rig.  But then I realized I
could just put the dollies side by side under the rig and it was an almost perfect
fit without any additional work.

You can see them in use at  http://www.wd8das.net/gates.html

Steve WD8DAS